Monday, January 30, 2017

Bump Update - 23 Weeks!

Here we go with week 23's update and recap!  



How far along: 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs.! I jumped up 5 lbs. this past week alone! Not real happy about that...
Maternity clothes: Yup! They are such a blessing and so comfortable!
Stretch marks: None so far! Fingers crossed!
Sleep: Slept better this week. I think I'm just so exhausted my body doesn't care how much it aches!   
Best moment of this week: Baby boy finally kicked daddy! I am so glad he got to feel the miracle of our son the way I get to feel everyday!
Worst moment of this week: Probably having to listen to more politics at a family gathering... I just wish we could all move on and get back to enjoying our lives and each other! 
Miss anything: With all the political drama I cant seem to escape from I would kill to be able to hide away with a glass of wine in my hot tub!  
Movement: He's getting stronger everyday. We are starting to develop a pattern!  
Food cravings: Sonic double bacon cheeseburger! Thanks to my sister for getting me one!
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I try to make myself eat something I am not really in the mood for.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah!
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: None. Jut good ‘ol Braxton Hicks 
Belly button in or out: Almost popped out, but not quite there. 
Wedding rings on or off: Off L
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Getting our tax return so I can finish furnishing the nursery! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment