Sunday, January 22, 2017

Bump Update 01-22-17

Good evening! I've decided that at the end of each week I'm going to answer the following questions and share my bump pic. I know that no one is as excited as I am about my little rainbow baby, but it will be fun to see how the answers change as I grow larger and larger. 

How far along: 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I finally broke down and bought some maternity clothes last week. I tried so hard to avoid it, but sometimes you need real jeans not just leggings!
Stretch marks: None so far! Fingers crossed!
Sleep: Haha! I’m so uncomfortable and the heartburn is a nightmare. I forgot what sleep is.  
Best moment of this week: Hearing my little man’s heartbeat on the Doppler!
Worst moment of this week: Finding out I may have to be induced. Not the best news, but I will do whatever is best for Elijah when the time comes.
Miss anything: Alcohol! Lord knows some days I could use it!  
Movement: He’ not been as active this week, but he is still a mover and a shaker at night.  
Food cravings: Brownies. There may have been some tears shed over wanting a brownie 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Any foul smell has me running to the bathroom. Thought I was over this after 13 weeks but I guess it’s back. 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah!
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: None. Jut good ‘ol Braxton Hicks 
Belly button in or out: Almost popped out, but not quite there. 
Wedding rings on or off: Off as of Thursday L
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 

Looking forward to: Finishing up some of the decorations for my baby shower. 

Please excuse my homeless look this week... I was exhausted and not really feeling the whole picture thing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment