Friday, October 6, 2017

Hello There Stranger!

Hello everyone! I know, I know... it's been forever! Where do I even begin? 
It's been so long since I have posted and boy has life changed dramatically! I am so blessed to be mommy to a very spunky 5 month old boy! He is such an amazing little man and he lights up my days and keeps me on my toes (not to mention exhausted).



I know that I have been majorly neglecting Hello Lucybelle, but since giving birth to my son I felt it was so important that I really focused on bonding with him and getting accommodated to my new role as mommy. Something that is no easy feat. Add battling unchecked Fibromyalgia to juggling caring for an infant, cooking, cleaning, looking after 4 dogs and let's not forget remembering to be a wife as well... Needless to say I have not had much time for showering; much less writing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I wouldn't trade the chaos for anything! My life may not be perfect, or even easy, but it's amazing and more than I probably deserve. I have the most understanding and patient husband, my miracle rainbow baby, a roof over my head, and food on my table. What more could I ask for? 

 I am excited to get back to posting and working on improving Hello Lucybelle! If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to comment below or send me an email directly! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment