Friday, September 2, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip

There are many different recipes out there for buffalo chicken dip and I have tried quite a few of them. As good as they were I just wasnt super crazy about it so I decided to come up with my own.

This dip is always a crowd pleaser and perfect for eating in front of the TV with the game on! Perfect for serving with tortilla chips, crackers, or even veggies!

Ingredients:

·        3 cups shredded cooked chicken
·        1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
·        1 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
·        1 cup ranch dressing
·        1 cup Fiesta Blend shredded cheese


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Mix together ranch, hot sauce, and softened cream cheese in a medium bowl. Once combined, stir in shredded chicken and shredded cheese. Spoon into shallow 1 quart baking dish.

Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir and serve hot.  





For more easy and delicious game day recipes, check out my posts for Hot Wings (pictured above with dip) and my infamous Queso! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment